About Me

My photo
I created this blog back in August 2010. The focus was mainly on Material things. Though I am still a lover of material things however, I feel that there are plenty of bloggers out there that feeds into this frenzy of having this constant want over basic necessities. Instead, this is just going to be a blog about my adventures through life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!! ^^ Please comment and subscribe!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Place You've Visited. Day 9

A Place I visited! Day 6 of Photo Blog Challenge.

Hawaii

My Husband and family went to Hawaii about 2 months ago and I can only begin to tell you how wonderful it all was. Hawaii is raw in many ways! The people seem to be of non judgment, fully welcoming with open arms as a matter of fact! The land is raw on certain islands and the endless beauty due to the lack of pollutants/ pollution is intoxicating.


This is the sunrise from our hotel on the Big Island. It was so serine. Here: We saw the steam vents of the active volcano, we got to experience a tunnel through the mountains which was created from lava flow, visited  Big Islands Candies (probably the best chocolate I've ever had, and experienced the most frightful night yet. Walking through a very rural place after dark and not knowing your way can be quite scary. Good thing i had my husband with me! ^^
My husband and I on the Island of Maui. Simply gorgeous. The sand was soo soft between your toes, and the waves were so inviting.... we had to jump in! (mind you we only had an hour or so to look around whalers village which is a huge mall next to the BEACH) I guess we simply couldn't help ourselves. Here we visit the town of La haina, as well as other landmarks of Maui, the most impressionable was Whalers beach...(soo gorgeous!)


 I think apature was opened for about 10 seconds. But this was our hotel room from Oahu. Absolutely gorgeous! You are currently looking at Wakiki beach on to the pacific ocean. We snorkeled, we ate, we walked, watch Polynesian shows, took a sunset cruise, and had to chance to take a submarine to the floors of the ocean to see various fishes. (Hawaii waters are pretty shallow....I think we made it like max 150 feet under water.) 

Hope you guys can go to Hawaii one day. Simply Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment